Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Where do I go from here?

Where do I go from here? What are the blogging rules? How frequently do I post? What do I talk about? Is it business or is it personal? Are there any "no-no's"? What will people think of me? Are there even people that think about me?!

Oh, the questions begin! They are my fears and my doubts. But they are perfect, the exact reason that I am doing this. An outlet to get it all out! If my brain were a muscle instead of an organ, I know it would be "ripped"! It is always working, day and night. It doesn't even mind getting up at 3am for a work-out. It is seldom tired, but ahhh, it is so exhausting.

I am excited about putting my thoughts down, but also nervous. The questions already seem to reappear, but what else would I expect? My thinking is consistent, and that I can trust. I know where it wants to go, so it doesn't need to catch me off-guard. It is just part of my process!

No comments:

Post a Comment