Monday, January 3, 2011

Are You Ready to Come Out and Face Another Year?

Happy New Year!

As I reflect back on 2010 I realize how truly blessed I am. I have a family that I love more than anything (and they even love me back!), I have a successful career with the greatest clients ever, I have a bazillion friends that love and support me, and a year that has provided more than its fair share of exciting opportunities. What more could I ask for!

It is my intention that this year will be even better, and it’s already proving to be true, even though we’re only a few days into it. I will share my secret for achieving such quick success, but under one condition. You don’t keep it a secret!

This time I’m not going to wait around until 2012 to reflect back on how great my life is. I’m going to do it right now, I’m going to do it each day!

It is my intention that today will be the best day ever. Today I am blessed and grateful for all that I have. Each day that I open my eyes I am aware of the gift that I have been given…one more opportunity to be the best that I can and to be present and available for those around me. Today is one more chance to witness and participate in the miracles that are taking place every moment.

And I have also concluded, the more aware I become, the more corny I become! But man, it does seem that the older I get, the more I realize just how precious life is. And I don’t want to spoil one more minute!

So here's to a great day! 

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment