Monday, March 15, 2010

Checking In

Just thought I’d check in with a post, updating you on my efforts to slow down. Well actually, let’s get honest here. I’m bored out of my mind! My efforts to slow down have been so successful, I have been left with too much time on my hands! As tempting as it has been to fill in the blanks, I know that following though with my commitment is much too important.

So, you want to know what I’m doing with all this free time. Well…….

For starters I have been enjoying the streak of good weather we’ve been having. I’m taking daily walks with my dog Abby. She gets to burn off some energy from being stuck in the house and I get to burn some energy from being stuck in my head, win-win!

I have also been filling in the blanks with writing. About a year ago I found it to be something I really enjoyed. Not only is it a much needed creative outlet, but it also gives me the opportunity to empty some of the brain!

Well, it’s time for me to get moving here before I spoil myself silly with all this “me” time (or possible drive myself bonkers)! Could it be possible that I’m actually looking forward to some chores around the house………….Naaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment